Anderson Recruitment & Training have partnered with this well-known organisation to build their reputation with a highly skilled and experienced workforce. This is a great opportunity to learn this segment of the logistics world and lay the groundwork for a career in logistics.
You will be responsible for the logistical coordination of freight and customer interaction across our clients site in Tullamarine, Victoria. Your other duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Book expedited domestic and international shipments for a variety of customers by offering an assortment of quality shipping solutions.
- To act as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- Engage and respond to customer inquiries promptly. Find a way to successfully meet the clients shipping needs. This requires out of the box thinking and excellent problem solving skills.
- To be familiar with MNX’s service and product offerings. Be prepared to acquire knowledge of service using every accessible information from the manual, co-workers, supervisors, and from other MNX Offices. Be pro-active
- Document all information. Input orders-making sure all information is correct
- Route packages for domestic and international shipments taking into account commodity, cost, and customer needs.
- Book domestic and international shipments with carriers.
- Provide accurate quotes to clients after accounting for all anticipated costs from our vendor partners and carriers.
- Pre-alert Service Partners of special services request.
- Track and monitor all shipments.
- Ensure delays or issues are accurately communicated to the customer in a timely manner.
- Arrange hand carry shipments for an On-Board Courier (OBC) to fly with a shipment and hand deliver.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of data input, management of shipments and freights
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Understand all Microsoft & Navision soft wares
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, email Bree on email@example.com or call 02 9602 8099. You can also apply directly using the “apply now” links.